Friday, March 21, 2014

Daily Wisdom..."Goodness of God"

But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.”  Psa 73:28

Ever consider the tens of thousands of things we can’t see? This passage informs us the nearness of God is our good. Even when the wicked prosper and evil carries on, though the circumstances of God’s people appear bleak, everything makes sense the closer we are to God.  There the embattled soul is revived and strengthen, the beastly attitude is tamed.  “Nevertheless” the psalm goes on “I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.” (vs 23)  From start to finish God is with His children (Exo 33:14-16).  Where we go, He goes, thus the nearness of God is our good.  We are to put our trust in God, He is our portion our reliance; the doubts we had are not, so that we may declare the doings of God’s goodness to man. Fear not nor question the unknown; just know God is the source of your goodness and clarity of the soul is found in His presence.


HSAY…Todd    

No comments:

Post a Comment