Thursday, November 5, 2015

Daily Wisdom

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in the do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.” Psa 143:8

 David seeks to hear God’s pleasure in him; overcoming a night of discouragement his hope is to awaken in the assurance of God’s love and enlightened to His will and direction for him. David was not seeking comfort in his walk, but wisdom in the right direction.  The only thing new with each morning is your opportunity to live in the love God which is never new, but everlasting. Declare each morning the praises of God (Psa 59:16), asking Him to enlighten your mind with truth; inflame your heart with His love; inspire your will with courage; enrich your life with faith and servitude; pardon what you’ve been; sanctify what you have. Don’t start your day picking up the broken pieces of yesterday, live in the promises God has for you today; He has a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, relief for every sorrow and a plan for the day!

You must learn to live in your promised hope, not out of your forgiven past


HSAY…Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment