Friday, February 1, 2019

Daily Wisdom


Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast…” Heb 6:19

I just read the saddest of quotes in the news, “I have accepted hope is nothing more than a delayed disappointment.”

The sad part of the statement is the truth in the words.

Because the individual went on to associate her hope in the world stating, “I realize I am undeserving of thinking this way because I truly have a great life on paper.”

Life had afforded them everything, except true hope for tomorrow.

They summoned up their thoughts saying, “It’s the ultimate first world problem, I get it.”

Manufactured hope, through the world and man, is delayed disappointment because it was hung on human hope and not the Lord’s promised hope.

Our hope is only secure as the place in which we drop our anchor!

To say a situation or circumstance is hopeless, we’re slamming the door in the face and author of the very hope we need, GOD!

Hope itself will still be helpless until we’re willing to hand our heart over to the only healer!

HSAY… Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment