Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Daily Wisdom


Psa 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”

Rex and Jenny blessed me this morning with this picture they sent me as they were rejoicing in God’s creation. At the time I was outside early this morning myself rejoicing in the new day, without the same view! But I immediately noticed that not a leaf or blade of grass was moving and hardly a sound was heard. And I quickly realize that even God’s own creation knows what to do, and that maybe we can learn something ourselves with a little humility. And allow God to be God if we too would learn to be still in Him. One of the hardest things to do in life is to slow down in this extremely fast-paced culture.  One day we will be still as we stand before Him, reverently praising Him and His power and majesty. It would be good for our spirit to get a little practice in every now and then. We might be surprised what we will see and hear, not only form His creation but more important from His Spirit.

When you stop chasing the wrong things, you’ll be surprised how the right things catch up to you… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment