Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Daily Wisdom..."Spiritual Attitude"

Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.”  Psa 119:67

However God has dealt with us, he has dealt with us better than we deserve; and all in love, and for our good.  Verse 71: states “It is good for me that I have been afflicted…” In life will endure trials and tribulations and such hardship often gives us a point reflection in and on our life. We are most apt to wander from God, when we are easy in the world, and into the snares of satan.  “Before I was afflicted” reads in the Latin Vulgate, “Before I was humbled”.  Such encounters in life offer a greatest of reward for those who seek right.  A humbled spirit opens ones heart to the will of God, allowing Him to do a “good” work in them.  Rom 8:28 “And we know that all things work for good to them that love God…”  This is an attitudinal truth in which Christians must acknowledge God does and will work all things for His glory and their betterment.  Little is learned in victory as compared to defeating situations; we must use such afflictions to grow in God’s grace by turning back to His word and remain in His will.

“When you see God’s reason for living, you’ll never find a reason to quit.”


HSAY…Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment