Monday, September 28, 2015

Daily Wisdom

If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift my head. I am full of confusion; and again thou shewest thyself marvelous upon me.” Job 10:15 & 16b

We know God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor 14:33); Job’s confusion is the work of satan.  In either state, wicked (woe unto me) or righteous (I will not lift my head), Job knew the place of humility before God. Our Creator will not allow the works from the hands of the humble to be destroyed, but will renew them in holiness (Jas 4:10; 1 Pt 5:6). It can be strange how in a moment we can lose sight of Heaven, and suddenly find ourselves groveling in confusion at life, and yet come to realize God shows Himself wonderful still. Confusion is only a doorway in which wisdom travels through; but, until God shows you the door, praise Him in the hallway!  

Those who leave everything is God’s hand, will see God’s hand in everything!


HSAY…Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment