Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Daily Wisdom

PSALM 40:1-3… REST in the Lord and He will:

Respond,
   vs 1I waited patiently for the Lord and he inclined unto me and heard my cry.”
Establish, and
   vs 2He brought me up out of an horrible pit; set my feet and established my goings
Supply a
   vs 3And hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto out God…”
Testimony
   vs 3 “…many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.”

Christians fail often in getting their prayers answered because they fail to patiently wait (remain steadfast in Christ) on God’s timing. Your willingness to wait reveals the value you place on that which you’re waiting for. Keep in mind Joseph waited 13 yrs, Abraham 25 yrs, Moses 40 and Jesus waited 30; if God has you waiting you’re in good company. What God does in us while we wait in Him can be more important than what we are waiting for.

God’ timing is perfect; never early and never late. It takes a little patience and a lot of faith, but always worth the wait.


HSAY…Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment