Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Daily Wisdom


Acts 28:11-16… (vs 14 “… we found brethren; (vs 15) “… thanked God and took courage.”)  

Though Paul’s travels to Rome were treacherous and troublesome, there was and can be strength amidst the storm. Paul, like Christ, often found himself standing alone (2 Ti 4:16 “At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me…”). Yet, just prior to his arrival in Rome Paul found fellow believers who brought him encouragement. Like Abraham in (Gen 18) you never know when strangers (Heb 13:2) will stroll into your path to strengthen you in a storm. In the seasons of life when storms don’t rage are you a spiritual greeter of encouragement? These strangers contributed to the gospel by strengthening Paul to continue in the Lord’s work.

Mat 25:35-36 “For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Mt 25:40 “… Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

Christ didn’t die because man was worth dying for, He died to make them worth it. Make sure your heart beats for what Jesus heart beats for – people… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment