Monday, September 20, 2021

Daily Wisdom

Jer 1:6  Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 

Jeremiah was only a youth 20-21 yrs. old. Yet the Lord encouraged him not to be fearful of his youth or inability to serve the Lord’s will. Don’t succumb to fear of inadequacy, what the Lord calls us to He’ll provide the power and provision to deliver it. The Lord doesn’t need your knowledge, skills, or personality, He just needs your faith and your mouth, and He’ll provide the rest (vs 9 - LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.) Don’t doubt what the Lord can deliver through you if you’re willing to be used.

Boldly open your mouth concerning Jesus, and you’ll be surprised yourself what comes out… HSAY


No comments:

Post a Comment