Monday, November 8, 2021

Daily Wisdom

 2Ki 10:16 “And he said, Come with me, and see my zeal for the Lord.”

Is my heart right? This is a question we should often put to ourselves (vs 15). I can make a fair profession, I can gain a reputation among men, but is my heart, right?  An upright heart approves itself to God, and needs or seeks no more than his acceptance, but if we aim at the approval of man, we stand on a false foundation. Let your zeal for the Lord speak to the hearts of others, not for approval but for a witness.  Make sure idolatry is rooted out of our own hearts and replaced with the zeal for the Lord, and in return it'll create a zealous spirit in others for the Lord.

The effects of Christianity are limited without zeal to know, delight in, live in Christ-likeness… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment