Monday, January 3, 2022

Daily Wisdom

Zec 13:9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God

Throughout the history of Israel, whenever the nation turned from God, a righteous remnant still trusted and followed Him. These believers were refined like silver and gold through the fire of their difficult circumstances. Determine to be the part of God's remnant, that small part of the whole that remains committed and faithful to the Lord. This may mean trials and troubles at times; but as fire purifies gold and silver, you will be purified and made to shine in the image of Christ.

Interest and intentions come a go, commitment is consuming and endures the purification process… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment