Friday, January 14, 2022

Daily Wisdom

 Hos 3:1 “Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.” 

Unfortunately, the believer can be prone to play the spiritual harlot too many times in their faith walk. Yet, despise man’s acts the Lord is ever loving and longsuffering with His bridegroom’s wondering heart. The Lord directed Hosea (picture of God) to buy back his adulterous wife Gomer (picture of the believer) from her self-will ways picturing man’s spiritual harlotry. Oh, that we wouldn’t abuse the undying love of Jehovah God for us by playing the spiritual harlot.

When I boast my it not be out of my love for God, but only in His love for me… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment