Friday, August 12, 2022

Daily Wisdom

 Gal 5:5  “For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.” 

There are times when things appear very dark to me, so dark that I must wait for hope. This is the truest test of my faith; to have a vacant place in my heart and yet, not to allow that place to be filled by an interfere presence – that’s the grandest patience that exist. It’s Job in the tempest, Moses in the desert of Midian, even our Lord in the Garden of Gethsemane. There’s no patience so hard as that which endures, waiting on the invisible for their hope. Yet, it’s the promise of that very hope that allows me to hold on to a cup, appearing to be full of sorrow, knowing my Lord sees beyond. Give me this divine power, when the very joy that was before me is gone, to stand unconquered amid the nights doubt, knowing my hope is not in my vision but my Savior's!  

Hope without faith is only a dream. Faith with Hope changes the circumstances… HSAY 


No comments:

Post a Comment