Monday, August 15, 2022

Daily Wisdom

 Mal 3:10 “…prove me now herewith...”

Consider those words! The Father’s saying, I still have windows in heaven unopened of which the hinges are not rusted nor bolted shut. The same windows that were opened for Moses, Joshua, and Gideon I’ll open for you. On MY side of the window, it’s the same rich storehouse as old. The lack is not on MY side, it’s on yours. I’m waiting, prove me now. Fulfill the conditions of your heart, bring the tithes of your heart/spirit, and give me a chance. The Father’s ability is so far beyond our largest prayers. I consider my own petitions, I asked for a cupful, and the ocean remains. Or requested a sunbeam of hope, and the sun abides. Before we ponder what, we feel the Lord hasn’t provided, we’d be better suited in looking at what we’ve offered! You’ll never realize the value of something until you choose to invest in it.

Give God all He asks; take all He promises… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment