Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Daily Wisdom

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.” Psa 16:8

By night as well as by day; be it private meditation and public profession I set myself in the presence of the Lord, he is my right hand causing me not to move. Unfortunately many opt for proximity Christianity, keeping God in spiritual eye shot not necessarily in their presence. Knowing God has benefits they don’t want to eradicate any vestige of religion, even at times offering a positive anecdote to God’s goodness.  But, their presence and position is often void of God, and are prone to move their belief in truth when ever it’s conveniently necessary. Man rejects the presence of God and his word not because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them.  But, when man enters God’s presence with praise, God is then able to enter man’s circumstances with power. He doesn’t call us to his presence to keep us from pleasure, it’s a call to allow us to experience the fullness of pleasure in his presence. By walking in the presence of Jesus and you’ll bring his presence to everyone around you.

Peace is not the absence of worry, but the presence of Christ.

HSAY… Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment