Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Daily Wisdom

For he is our peace…” Eph 2:14

Peace, like grace is a gift which is given to us through Jesus: (Jn 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you…”) how simpler can Jesus make it! Jesus illustrates it with two views, “I leave you peace” and “not as the world gives”... you have two choices, satan has a dog in the hunt as well, and he’ll promise you the world to go along with his peace.  Here’s crux of the matter, the peace of God only exist within the presence of God, can’t obtain true peace with proximity. When you choose to enter the presence of God, God is then able to enter your circumstances with his power which brings with it his peace.

Peace is not the absence of circumstances, but the presence of Christ.

HSAY… Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment