Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Daily Wisdom


For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”  Jere 29:11

Consider… for there to be hope in the future there must be power in the present.

In order to have a hope and belief beyond my circumstances I must know and accept the promise that God has an expected end, for my good and not of evil, in all matters of my life.

Without grasping such an understanding of God’s goodness (faithfulness) it is hard to survive and strive in life.

The strength and power of this verse is in God’s promise, but it’s my faith in His promise that activates it in my life.

Again, God knows His thoughts towards me and the desired end for my good, I’m the one living in blind faith.

I must apply my faith to knowing that if there’s really a promised good for my future, then there’s power working in the present to deal with every circumstance in my life which guides and delivers me through the problems.

Point being… I must focus on the promise and trust His power in the present.

God knows the good He wants and has for me; the question is do I have the faith to receive it.

My faith will never see a promised end if it’s focused on a present problem.  

HSAY… Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment