Monday, April 19, 2021

Daily Wisdom

 ‘I know that my redeemer lives.’ Job 19:25

What comforting words. Job expressed his comfort and hope in that little word ‘My’ – ‘My redeemer.’ Oh! to get a hold of the living Christ. We must establish our presence in Him before we can find comfort in Him. What is prosperity when man holds to his own life and dwells outside of the Lord, even he with gold becomes a beggar for true hope. Of such hope, one is not content until by faith they can say ‘yes, I cast myself upon my living redeemer.’

Proclaim ‘I know!’ Ifs, buts and perhaps are thieves of hope and peace. Doubts are destroyers of tomorrow’s promises, like wasp stinging the soul. If Job, in his misery and ages before the coming of Christ, could say ‘I know’ we shouldn’t speak less hopeful. Don’t allow the promises you’ve been given to be presumptions, let us stand in the presence of Christ, and like Job proclaim ‘I know my redeemer lives’ and that my hope, my promise, and my peace stands in it! When you (allow) Christ’s will to be your only hope and answer, you’ll then see the promises and miracles in your own life that others testify to. 

In every circumstance, get God in it, then let God have it… then dwell in His presence, because that’s where miracles occur… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment