Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Daily Wisdom

 Heb 12:28 “Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe.”

The practice of being grateful - eucharisteo... is the way we practice the presence of God. Staying in His presence and worship is a practice of the eyes. We don't have to change what we see, only the way we see it. How our eyes see, perspective, is paramount in seeing what the Father sees. If my spiritual eyes have God seeping up through all things, then I can give thanks for anything; be it good things, hard things, and absolute everything. Then I will find my gratefulness knowing that my Father is in control of all things, and thus I can worship in His presence and promises.

Fixing my eyes on Jesus stops me from trying to fix everything myself, and simply worship Him who can… HSAY 


No comments:

Post a Comment