Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Daily Wisdom

 Psa 127:1 “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.”

The problem that we are facing in the church today is that we have so many who have made a decision to believe in Jesus but not a commitment to follow Him. The church has believers who are planning to, meaning to, trying to, wanting to, going to, it just doesn't have many Christians who are doing it. It matters not how I build my life/family, if it’s not built by the Lord’s plans and in His purpose, my labor is in vain, and I’ll fail to experience the abundance that only the Lord can provide. May my commitment be not in my plans, but in Lord’s and making Him my highest priority and “Masterbuilder( 1 Cor 3:10)” for my life.

May we be committed though never seeing the final plans, that’s the difference between the Masterbuilder and us, the laborer in His plans… HSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment