Monday, October 24, 2022

Daily Wisdom

 Gal 2:20 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” 

Just as I came to the Cross, my burden loosed from off his shoulders, fell from off my back, and began to tumble down the hill, and so it continued to do till it came to the mouth of the sepulcher. There it fell in, and I saw it no more! And though the sepulcher could not hold everything within, my sin and burden did not escape. Only the grace that was afforded to me miraculously came forth into the light of day… declaring, I told you I love you! 

Bombs, sadly have kill-radiuses; churches should have love-radiuses--anyone within twenty miles of a church should know it… HSAY 


No comments:

Post a Comment